The Process Explained
1. At first you have to be prepared to say farewell to your old floor covering.
2. The next step is to choose a picture you wish to be laid under your feet. You’ll have to decide if you want a fire pit burning in your floor, or a car speeding right at you, while you’re entering the room. The choice of designs is endless. The design is processed using a unique photo informatics program in order to adjust the picture to the size of your room.
3. The third step is the dismantling of the old floor and filling the new base coat as smooth as possible. In order to make a 3D picture you need to prepare an absolutely smooth surface. So, on top of the base, we use the highest quality epoxy self-levelling primer.
4. Afterwards you have to decide if you want a professional painter to draw this picture on your ideally smooth floor surface or we can print this picture in small parts and assemble it on the floor. The processed design is transferred to specialist sheet that is fully bonded to the seamless resin primer.
5. At the last stage, the floor is covered with special resin transparent coatings and it is dried.
6. And VOILA! You’re now standing beside the Niagara Falls, on a coral reef or any location you chose to be a 3D image on your floor.
Where can you apply a 3D Resin Floor?
The 3D designs are widely applied in private houses (bathrooms, living rooms, guest rooms), flats and entertainment centres. They are also perfect for the child’s room or childcare centres.
The system is applied on the walls as well. It is so strong that it cannot be scratched in any way; it is also durable and impact resistant. Applying a 3D Floor and a 3D Wall Finish can completely change the interior of any house.
The technology of manufacturing 3D self-levelling floors requires highly skilled professionals. A high-quality and properly installed resin floor will delight you with its beautiful appearance, practicality, originality and uniqueness for many years to come.