This website is owned by 3D Resin Floors Limited TA 3D Royal Floors and is managed by an external marketing company on behalf of 3D Royal Floors.
3D Royal Floors is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. 3D Royal Floors may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/01/2020.
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfilment.
Your Email address
- If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services.
- You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
To order from our website, even as a guest, we require use of your email address so we can send email confirmations that your order has been received and is being processed. Without permissions to use your email address we will not be able to accept your order.
Your card details
We do not accept online card payments. We only accept electronic bank transfers.
If we should receive a complaint about any part of our service, by phone, e-mail or letter, then it will be dealt with promptly, with confidentially, and effectively.
All complaints are subject to Terms and Conditions of Sale.
We may collect the following information:
- name and title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. As of the 24th May 2018 we will be completely GDPR compliant. The new data protection laws come in to play on the 25th May 2018. However, we have always followed a policy of keeping your information safe and secure.
Cookies and Monitoring
A cookie is a small text file that we store on your device. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular page. Cookies need to be approved/enabled on our site otherwise our system cannot process your order correctly.
Type of cookies we use:
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookie – These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
List of cookies we collect
||Google Analytics – These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
|WordPress session cookie
||This cookie is used by us to identify user sessions between page loads
||This cookie is destroyed each time you close your browser
You may reject or delete these cookies by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Where can I find more information about cookies, and how do I turn cookies off or delete cookies?
Find out more about cookies including how to disable/enable and delete them at the following website www.aboutcookies.org.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Disclosure of personal data
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We may only disclose your personal data:
- To companies within Our group.
- If we sell our business. In this case all the Company Data may be acquired by the buying company.
- In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber-crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
- We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions of Sale by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or our services following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.