We are highly qualified to meet your resin flooring requirements with best solutions:
- Concrete clear or coloured Epoxy SealIndustrial Floors
- Clear or coloured Epoxy Floor Paint,
- High Build Epoxy/Polyurethane Coatings,
- Self-Leveling Epoxy/Polyurethane resin floors systems,
- Very heavy duty Epoxy/ Polyurethane Screeds
- Polished concrete
- Damp Proof Membranes for high moisture floors
- Anti-static resin floor systems
- Industrial wall epoxy/polyurethane finishes
- Epoxy floor systems for outside use.
- Epoxy floor repairs.
- Epoxy/Polyurethane covings/skirtings.
For more information on the Industrial Resin Floor Systems, please contact us by email or call our specialists on 0208 286 9377.
Why should you choose our resin floor systems for your Industrial flooring projects?
- The resin floor is seamless, impermeable to liquids, with low dirt retention and easy to clean.
- Can be provided with an anti-slip layer.
- Used as a complete hermetic sealing for the concrete base.
- Mould proof and water proof.
- In accordance to health and epidemiology requirements, it can be used inside and outside.
- Does not react to chemicals: acid, alkaline, oil, solvent and salt.
- Wear resistant, elastic and steady against vibration.
- Resistant to impacts and pressure
- UV stable.
- Ecological and safe.
- Can withstand different temperature levels, snow and rain.
- Can be used as a thermal resistant floor
- Depending on the system you choose, it lasts from 2 years, for epoxy floor paint, to over 15 years for epoxy or polyurethane screeds.
Where can you apply the Industrial Resin Floors Systems?
The resin floor is suitable as a coating on floors that are exposed to medium and heavy loads, for example for storage areas, private garages, foundries, production areas.
These floors are eminently suitable for industrial buildings, slaughterhouses, commercial kitchens, workshops and locations where high demands are placed on floors in terms of their mechanical load bearing capacity.
Industrial self-leveling resin floor systems are used in factories, high traffic offices, car parks, mobile and stationary refrigerators, warehouses, indoor exhibition complexes and food industries.
This technology can also be used in commercial areas: glazed balconies, loggias, public toilets, or commercial kitchens.
Portfolio Get Quote